1. Apply to become a member of LCEC.
2. Call office (806-385-5191) to get your account number and discuss how you would like to establish credit.
3. Establish Credit in ONE of the following ways.
- Pay Deposit (Deposits will vary based on rate).
- Credit Check & AutoPay/Bank Draft
- Provide a Letter of Credit from a previous electric company showing 12 months service, and no more than one late payment.
- Enroll in Prepaid--this is an option for our members who do not wish to pay a deposit.
- Prepaid Membership Authorization
- $45 minimum to get started.
- Over 65? You may be eligible to have a deposit waived. Provide a copy of DL/ID and call our office.
4. You are now a member of Lamb County Electric. Listed below is helpful information.
- Manage your account on our payment portal SmartHub. Here you can review billing, make payments, and monitor usage.
- Optional Trash Service is offered to our members through Caprock Waste for a monthly fee. Waste Contract Authorization Form
Please call our office after the form is completed.
- Outdoor Area Lighting can be installed for a monthly fee. Please call our office to inquire.